Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Labels!


Hello!

Very excited stuff going on here. Lots of handspun posted on the Drama Llama Etsy store today.

All of it worsted weight, but I've got some sock-weight handspun that I'm spinning up at the moment, in wonderful saturated candy-colored goodness. I'll hopefully post some pics of that.

But on to other things! You will be able to find a few skeins of my yarn in the gift shop of the Silk Purse Art Gallery, home to the West Van Community Arts Council. And, my lovely graphic designer, Elise Stevens, has made me up some beautiful labels with the Drama Llama logo - also designed by her.

Soon to come: Lots more handspun, and new colors of Rock 'Em Sock 'Em.

Also, I'm experimenting with different fiber blends to decide what types of yarn I will eventually offer regularly (with regular colorways as well! Ooh!)

Currently on the carding brushes: different mixtures of hemp, alpaca, mohair, and bamboo.

I'm also busy looking for local sources of wool and alpaca, to support the vibrant West Coast fiber arts community, and all the people who contribute to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment